Series SV100 Zero Sightline Vents
Boyd's Series SV100 Zero Sightline offers an excellent solution for any storefront or curtain wall vent or casement system.
Designed for ease of installation and minimal sightlines, our AAMA-tested, thermally broken vents feature a 3.188" main frame depth and can be glazed into any storefront or curtain wall framing system. The SV100 is the perfect solution for architects and designers who want to achieve great ventilation without sacrificing thermal performance in their curtain wall or storefront projects. The SV100 also offers a unique removable glazing bead which permits either stop or sealant reveal for your project’s aesthetic needs.
To select the safe, sleek SV100 Zero Sightline Vents, which are available with either casement project-out configuration or awning project-out configuration, contact your Boyd Direct Assistance™ rep.
The SV100 Zero Sightline Vent Advantage:
- Engineered for seamless integration with Boyd storefront and curtain wall systems, Boyd's SV100 Zero Sightline Vents will also work with most any manufacturer's storefront or curtain wall
- Great U-Values, as low as .40
- Unique removable glazing bead permits either stop or sealant reveal
- Minimal Sightlines
- Miter cut and crimped corners for increased strength
- Available with screens
- Available in custom anodized and paint colors to match the look of any project
Series SV100 Specifications
SV100-PO Performance Charts PDF
SV100-PO Specifications DOC PDF
Finish Options Finishes