Series 3250XTC Casement Project-In
The unparalleled energy-efficiency of Boyd's Series 3250XTC (PI) thermal-strut window system is made possible by a new 39mm thermal strut, a 3.25" main frame depth, and tank sills for increased water performance. This low U-value window is interior-glazed with 1" or 1.75" snap-in glazing beads. The 3250XTC (PI) also features a 0.5" glass bite, with mitered, corner keyed and crimped sashes for increased strength. The series is perfect for commercial thermal window applications driven by the need to save energy, reduce condensation, and deliver proven performance over the life of the building.
The Series 3250XTC (PI) aluminum window system is tested to meet AAMA specifications for AW-PG100 projected casement windows. The series is offered with a flush, sleek appearance to provide the visual impact desired in so many new projects today. To learn more about how our sleek Series 3250XTC (PI) energy-efficient windows can meet your U-value requirements and bring your design vision to life, contact your Direct Assistance™ rep today.
Case Study: Boyd Series 3250XT & The 2030 Challenge
Boyd Series 3250XTC Project-In Advantages:
- 39mm extra-wide polyamide crimped-in-place structural thermal barrier for extremely low U-Values
- Tank sill for increased water performance
- 3.25" frame depth
- Interior glazed
- Structural wall areas are .125" thick for durability
- Snap-in glazing bead
- 1.0" and 1.75" glazing
- .5" glass bite
- The vent presents a flush appearance with the exterior and interior of the main frame when in the closed position for a desirable, clean look
- Mitered, corner keyed, and crimped sash for increased strength. Main-frame construction is square-cut and mechanically fastened.
- Full range of panning, receptor systems, caulk backers, mullions, and snap trims
- Each vent utilizes two rows of weather stripping for ideal air performance
- Available with screens
- Complies with performance level 10 Forced Entry Requirements
3250XTC (PI) Series Specifications DOC
3250XTP Installation Instructions PDF
Product Sheet PDF
Finish Options Finishes
Order a Sample Request Here