Let's Lead the Way
Created for contemporary architectural design, Boyd's modern projection windows feature impressive sightlines, projected-out functionality, outstanding AAMA performance ratings, superior-quality hardware, and glazing & accessory options to fit any project requirement. Because your building projects vary with every client, we've engineered our projection windows for versatility and high performance that serves multiple applications: schools, universities, hospitals, government offices, and military structures.
Boyd Projection Windows
For high performance, we run strict AAMA testing on all our projected-out contemporary windows series. Boyd's projection windows are also built for harsh conditions in hurricane regions. Wherever or whatever the job, your Boyd Direct Assistance™ rep will help you select the perfect projection windows below.
Projected-Out Window Systems
For trusted, contemporary windows available in various configurations, Boyd engineers the Projected-Out Window Series:
- Series 6300 (PO)—historic, projected-out windows; made to pass historic review; True, Interior, & Historical muntins; available with AW-PG90 AAMA rating; 3.25" frame depth
- Series 4300 (PO)—windows for hurricane regions; made for coastal weather demands; available with CW-PG70 AAMA rating; 4" frame depth; great for historic replication projects
- Series 2300 (PO)—high-performance windows; available with AW-PG80 AAMA rating; also available with narrow sightlines; 2.375" frame depth; great for historic replication projects
- Series 1300 (PO)—durable system; numerous application capabilities; CW-PG90 AAMA rating; available with narrow sightlines; 2.375" frame depth; great for historic replication projects
- SV100 (PO) Zero Sightline Vents—3.188" main frame depth; Thermal protection; AAMA rated; thermally broken; available for any Boyd Storefront System