Let's Spec Sustainable Innovation
As members and active supporters of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and Construction Specifications Institute (CSI), Boyd has gained a clear understanding of which architectural resources will best benefit the community of architects we work with so often. In addition to supplying affordable, reliable commercial aluminum windows and doors, we offer architectural resources such as our CEP architect courses, which support breakthroughs in architectural design, and our time-saving Autodesk® Seek services for quick access to the BIM files and configuration details you need to accurately spec your building projects.
Direct Assistance™ Pre-Construction Services
Boyd’s engineers are comfortable working directly with architects, designers, and specifiers when nailing down the details for your project's commercial aluminum windows and doors.
Sometimes a different perspective helps reveal new ways to execute a project. Our complementary Direct Assistance™ program is all about this high-level collaboration and service.
With Direct Assistance™, you'll have one contact who knows you and your project. Your Direct Assistance™ contact is available at your convenience to provide guidance and support like it’s our own project with our own reputation on the line. Whether you’re looking for historical replication, great U-values, or blast resistance, Boyd has the team to help create your vision.
The Direct Assistance™ Pre-Construction Services process provides you with:
- A fenestration industry professional who takes pride in assisting you with product selection and application
- Complementary in-house project shop drawings
- First-class engineering consultation for testing and performance requirements
- In-house testing facility for specific project configurations
- Competitively priced Boyd products
Ready to reframe your idea of service and support?
Click here and tell us about your project vision to get started.
Autodesk® Seek Services for Your Convenience
As a service to the architectural community, Boyd uses Autodesk® Seek to provide product details on many of our trusted commercial window configurations. One quick search on Autodesk® Seek will let you see and download our specification docs, configuration drawings, BIM (building information modeling) files, or models for immediate use in your Autodesk Revit® or AutoCAD® design software.
Download architectural details about Boyd products listed on Autodesk® Seek, or access details for a specific product now:
- Boyd Series 6200 Fixed Window
- Boyd SV100 Series Zero Sightline Project Out Vent
- Boyd Series 3500 Double Hung Window
- Boyd Series 3000 Single Hung Window
- Boyd Series 6300 Project Out Window
- Boyd Series 950 Slider Window
- Boyd Series 4100 Fixed Window
- Boyd Series 4300 Slider Window
- Boyd Series 5000 Patio Door