Let's Slide into High Performance
With so many applications for sliding aluminum windows, we understand Boyd's sliders must be both high performing and versatile. So we've engineered durable, smooth-operating commercial sliding windows for buildings ranging from hotels and motels to high-security government offices. Selecting the perfect Boyd series for your building is an intricate task, and your Direct Assistance™ rep can help you make the right choice.
Commercial Sliding Windows Features
Whatever your construction project, Boyd windows are the best option for its openings. Each Boyd series of sliding aluminum windows features smooth operation; interior-removable operating sashes; durable, off-set locks with keepers at the meeting rails; and bead-glazed or marine-glazed insulated glass. Read details about each series below.
Sliding Aluminum Windows Systems
Which series of sliding aluminum windows is best for your building?
- Series 950—thermal-break constructed; two tandem adjustable rollers; Interior & Historical muntins; AW-90 AAMA rating; 4" frame depth; blast rated; impact tested; great for historic replication projects
- Series 910—thermal-break constructed; two tandem adjustable rollers; True & Interior muntins; HC-65 AAMA rating; 4" frame depth
- Series 900—also thermal-break constructed; removable dual weatherstripped sash panes; True & Interior muntins; HC-45 AAMA rating; 4" frame depth
- Series 600—durable, smooth sliding system; numerous application capabilities; Interior muntins; C-45 AAMA rating; 2.375" frame depth
- Series 700—durable, pass-through sliding aluminum windows system; Interior muntins; smooth operating; 2.75" frame depth